Even though COVID-19 did not allow us to meet vis-a-vis, we would like to consolidate this momentum, which revealed itself in the high number of registered participants and received paper submissions. In lieu of our cancelled annual conference in Athens, we would like to invite you to be with us on the 10th of May 2020, Sunday with the following programme:
– Annual General Meeting of FETE (11.00-13.00 BST, 12.00-14.00 CEST, 13.00-15.00 EEST)
– Webinar: Existence and Insecurity (14.00-16.00 BST, 15.00-17.00 CEST, 16.00-18.00 EEST)
Members of FETE have free access to the webinar. Separate registration for the webinar is possible via EventBrite. Attendees of the webinar may apply for membership with the opportunity of exemption from application fee and annual fee for a year.
REGISTRATION (redirects to event’s EventBrite page)
The confirmed speakers of the webinar and the titles of talks are:
- Emmy van Deurzen Facing existential crisis with courage and purpose
- Evgenia Georganda Existence and insecurity: The challenge of covid19
- Siebrecht Vanhooren Existential isolation unlimited: Experiential-existential perspectives
- Digby Tantam Protecting the health services in a time of pandemic
- Alfried Langle Existential psychotherapy – in the focus the person existential counselling – meaning-centered
- Gianfranco Buffardi The unsustainability of the existential void: Psychologists chasing the meanings for the pandemic
- Thanasis Georgas Coronavirus, angst and the problem of individuation in Heidegger
- Gideon Menda & Yali Sar Shalom Understanding existential anxiety in the era of covid-19
- Robert Elliott Existence and ‘bad feelings’: Building bridges between Existential Therapy and Emotion Focused Therapy
- F. Jak Icoz After the storm: Existential practice and trauma
- Dmitri Leontiev Facing the challenge of ultimate uncertainty
- Semyon Yesselson The era of standardization and dialogue of cultures
The annual general meeting will be accessible only to FETE members (associate and full members).
For membership application, please refer to individual membership page.