5th European Conference for Existential Therapy | F.A.Q.
- Who can attend the conference?
The conference welcomes anyone who has an interest in the subject.
- Can I attend the conference online?
Yes. The conference program will be held simultaneously at the Point Hotel Istanbul and online. If you choose the online attendance option, the necessary information regarding your online attendance will be sent to the e-mail address that you provided during registration.
- In which language will the papers be submitted and presented?
English will be the main language throughout the conference. Abstracts are expected to be submitted in English.
- When is the deadline for abstract submission?
The deadline for abstract submission is February 16, 2024.
- Will there be simultaneous translation during the conference?
Simultaneous translation in Turkish is provided only for the sessions held in the main conference room.
- Can I submit more than one abstract for the conference?
Yes, you can submit more than one abstract.
- Will the attendants receive any certificate of attendance at the end of the conference?
At the end of the conference, a digital certificate of attendance will be sent to the e-mail address you provided during registration.
- Will there be any accommodation or transportation support?
All the guests are expected to cover their accommodation and transportation.
Accommodation options at the Point Hotel, where the conference will be held, are as follows:
Single room rate: 165 Euro
Double room rate: 185 Euros
(Room rates include an open buffet breakfast, 10% VAT, 2% Lodging Tax, and all other applicable taxes will be added to the contract price).
- Is Point Otel Barboros is accessible to people with disabilities?
The hotel is equipped with two rooms for people with disabilities. There is also elevator access to all hotel areas. The toilet on the floor of the conference rooms is suitable for people with disabilities.
- How long will the abstract evaluation process take?
The abstract evaluation process will end on March 18, 2024. The results will be announced in the following days.
- What is included in the registration fee?
The registration fee covers two days of conference attendance, coffee breaks, and an open buffet lunch at the hotel.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
If you wish to cancel your registration by April 24, 50% of the fee will be refunded, and no refund will be given after April 24. As long as there is availability, changes can be made between in-person and online attendance.
- Can I pay the conference fee before my abstract is accepted? Can I get a refund if my abstract is rejected?
You can pay your registration fee before your abstract is accepted. The registration deadline for speakers whose abstract has been accepted is March 15, 2024. If you wish to cancel your registration in case your abstract is rejected, your registration fee will be refunded under the refund policy.
- Can I register and pay the fee on the conference day?
If there is a vacancy on the day of the conference, you may register online using the link on the website. Registration and payment for the conference is only available online.